5.20.2008

Foot in mouth?

I was at Barnes and Noble the other day looking at magazines and killing time with my friends Rich and Laura.

Me - Hey check it out. There's a magazine called "I'm Pregnant!" I made a point of saying "exclamation point" after the title too...
We had a good chuckle, I asked if he would like a subscription for his birthday etc..

Then after the laughter subsides, a pregnant lady that was sitting and reading on the bench in front of me quietly stands up, goes to the magazine rack, and returns the very same magazine.

Oh well, it's not like I said anything really bad...which is surprising to say the least.


2 comments:

Richard J. Luschek II said...

http://www.impregnantmagazine.co.uk/

Richard J. Luschek II said...

I was particularly fond of the annoyed over the shoulder look she gave us as she was putting the magazine back.
Pregnant ladies can be so moody!