12.08.2008

meta meta meta: EBERT VS. STEIN

I love this metafilter thread commenting on Roger Ebert's recent smackdown of Ben Stein in relation to some creationsist documentary. This is a great thread for no other reason but the sporadic "evolution" of the phrase:
"I say this on Bad Astronomy the other day, and enjoyed it a lot. Ebert's a pretty smart dude." (sic)

I sap this on Bad Astronomy the other day, and enjoyed it a lot. Ebert's a pretty smart dude.

I sag this on Bad Astronomy the other day, and enjoyed it a lot. Ebert's a pretty smart dude.

A pretty bad smart astronomy dude says the other day, 'Ebert on this. And I enjoyed it a lot.

I was this on Sad Astronomy the other way, and unfolded it a dot. Ebert's a pretty start frood.

I sat this on Sad Astrology the mother way, and unfolded it a dot. Peebert's a pretty stamp froot.


LINK to thread

No comments: